Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where is the love?

Ok, so I was just in the Student Union (SU) and saw Chisel. I think. I can't decide if I like him! Was it him or the vodka?

So after the small get together, I told you how it wasn't awkward, there was no "Walk of Shame". However, when I talked to the Chisel that evening, he told me he "kinda" has a girlfriend. He sounded extremely apologetic, and told me that he had such a good time with me, would love to do it again, etc., but that he can't date two girls at the same time. So, at least he's somewhat honest... But when I told this all to my best friend, Tennessee, he said, "Well, what if he's just saying he has a girlfriend so he doesn't have to commit to you?" And that made me totally doubt Chisel!

But then I was thinking, I'm decent friends with Chisel's brother, G.G., so I don't think Chisel would mess with me like that... unless, that's what they do. I have so little faith in humanity, especially the "man" in humanity.

So I'm trying not to think too much about Chisel, I'm pretty sure that's not going anywhere! For now I'm trying not to get fired, as well as stay afloat in the oil-soaked ocean that is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment